On the Line
Thanks should go to Amy for this set of revealing questions.
1. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? What about the weekends?
2. What time(s) of day do you go online? Is it the same every day?
3. When you first get online, what do you do first? What sites do you visit every day?
4. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why?
5. Other than reading e-mails and journals, what else do you do online? (shopping, chatting, research, etc.)