Taxation Without Representation
1. Have you filed your taxes yet?
2. Do you use e-file or the old fashioned paper forms?
3. Do you do your taxes by hand, with the help of computer software, or do you hire an accountant or tax firm?
4. How soon do you do your taxes? Are you a procrastinator or do you do you start them before you even have all of the supporting documents?
5. Imagine you were subjected to a tax law like the Stamp Act of 1765. Would you be willing and able to give up your favorite beverages (coffee, Diet Coke, etc.) and manufactured goods in a boycott like many women did during the American Revolution?