Neat and Tidy
1. How neat are the clothes you wear? Do you iron? Fold them promptly? Pull them out of the dirty laundry?
2. How do you make your bed? Hospital corners? All over the floor? Or somewhere in between?
3. Do you leave dirty dishes in your dishwasher? In the sink? On the counters? In other rooms?
4. Are your floors clean enough to eat off of or is there an old science experiment growing in the corner?
5. How clean is the outside of your car? How about the inside? Is there junk in your trunk?